Friday, July 31, 2009
No cribs in the Howard House (at least for now!)
I had tears streaking down my face as my Dad and Greg took apart Grayson's crib and moved it into the garage. All the while Grayson was pacing around them saying "What you doing with my crib? That my bed!" He wasn't sad like Mommy, he was just confused until he saw his new firetruck bed moving into his room. His smile could have lite up the darkest night when he saw his new bed. He immediately jumped in and said "Mine, my new firetruck bed. Thank you Papa!!" It was so cute. Then Gavin got excited and jumped in only to receive the heisman arm from Grayson followed by "NO Gavin, my bed, you out!" Gavin just wanted to be in it more now that Grayson was being protective about his new bed (keep in mind Grayson daily pounces in Gavin's bed!) Gavin eventually got to snuggle in the new bed for a few minutes. I am happy to say my little Gray did great going to sleep and staying in his bed until I woke him up the next morning. All he kept saying was "My new firetruck bed!" I am blessed!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so awesome! You have inspired me to make the switch this weekend for Addison...got me a little nervous...but hopefully it will work out even half as well as yours did. :)
Post a Comment