Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ft Worth Zoo day!

The Howard family had a great time at the Ft Worth Zoo with The Kindla family. They boys, of course had a blast. Greg and I were a little exhausted after chasing 2 toddlers all over the zoo. We started out with G&G on a "leash" (I used to think these were cruel but that was before I had 2 toddlers!) and then we let them go off leash and that is when it got crazy. At any rate, they had fun and the company was great. After walking the zoo we took the train ride back to the front. The boys loved it but I think the adults loved it more - confined toddlers=happy parents. We left Ft Worth at 1:30 and both boys cat napped for about 20 minutes on the way home. Needless to say, they were a little cranky, but with early bathes and dinner, we had a nice evening after all.














1 comment:

Breenette said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! Love the pics!
I know we talked about going to the zoo this week - but ummm...nyeah...this weather doesn't look to be cooperating with that idea. Want to shoot for next week?