I have many fond memories of being a young girl riding my "big wheel" trike all over our neighborhood in sunny CA. I can't give my boys the great weather I had but I can give them their trikes. Both are crazy about The Backyardigans and so that was the theme we went with. Gavin is starting the use the pedals, however Grayson mostly scoots around. So Cute! Since it's too cold outside now and since the boys rule our house, we are letting them play inside in their playroom with the trikes. (I know I'm crazy!)
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Warning Toes: Toddlers with Trikes Ahead.....
I have many fond memories of being a young girl riding my "big wheel" trike all over our neighborhood in sunny CA. I can't give my boys the great weather I had but I can give them their trikes. Both are crazy about The Backyardigans and so that was the theme we went with. Gavin is starting the use the pedals, however Grayson mostly scoots around. So Cute! Since it's too cold outside now and since the boys rule our house, we are letting them play inside in their playroom with the trikes. (I know I'm crazy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Steve and I were just talking about these the other day - I wasn't sure if they still make big wheels or not and then we saw one coming home from church! A REAL BIG WHEEL! So cool!
Lots of great memories.
Love your layout btw.
Post a Comment