Saturday, February 21, 2009

A great day with Mommy and her boys!

They boys and I had such a good day staying at home. We normally go run errands or have a play date scheduled when I am off work and they aren't at Primrose. But today, I decided to just enjoy the day playing with my favorite little guys. We colored pictures, which G&G put all over the fridge with their letter magnets. Next we played with playdough...made a HUGE mess in the carpet (which were already scheduled for cleaning next week...so no big deal with the mess!). I made them fish sticks for lunch (a Howard boy fav) and they ate lots of blueberries for dessert. I even let them bring their t-rex's to lunch table. They thought this was so fun. All I heard, other than their little smacking mouths, was ROAR, ROAR as their t-rex's played/ate/faught with each other. Then they took an amazing 3 1/2 hour nap!! WHOOT!







No comments: