Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Arts & Crafts Time





I try to have at least one afternoon a week for the boys and I to do arts and crafts. We got some foam sheets and foam sticker back sea creatures (go figure with Gavin's love of all things oceanic!) Gavin and Grayson has super fun creating their scenes with octopus, coral, blow fish, clown fish, sharks and lobster shapes. After about 30 minutes Gavin ran to his room and came back with his stingray stuffed animal he started digging through all the animals and pulling out the clown fish. He then stuck them to the back of the stingray and started singing the song from Nemo where the sea creatures are on the back of the stingray swimming through the ocean! We were cracking up! I'd say Gavin was defiantly being creative. He was so proud of his idea.

No comments: