Sunday, October 12, 2008

Gavin's First trip to the State Fair of Texas

Gavin and I joined Papa and ShooShoo at the State Fair this year. Angelina, Tete and Rick met us at Big Tex too! Greg and I decided Grayson was too little to enjoy the fair and will wait till next year for a family outing. Gavin had a blast looking at all the animals and feeding some too! I, however, was assaulted by a camel! Gavin wanted to take a picture with the camel, so we turned around, with our back to the camel, and all of a sudden the camel took a bite on my head! OUCH! Maybe it's time for some conditioner if my hair resembles straw! hah! Gavin also enjoyed the food court (big surprise)! He ate some funnel cakes, pizza, chicken strips, fries and ice cream. We had a great day and can't wait to take Greg and Grayson next year.




No comments: